Seven years have flown by and as I look back at it I'm so grateful that I made the right choice, found the right person, at the right time. Mandy has been such a wonderful wife, mother, and friend. I know that she has helped me to be the person I need to be and to become. She has been a great strength and good example. I just wanted to tell her how much I love, appreciate, and look forward to forever together. You are my everything. Love you babe!

Monday, June 8, 2009
Happy 7th Anniversary!!!
Posted by Matt & Mandy Evans at 1:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy 7th. You guys are a beautiful couple!
Look how cute you are! Better bust out the "kitty" stuff, it's a special day! Congrats.
Wow! 7 years - you guys should be proud of yourselves. And, what a great compliment from your hubby. I'd keep him around for at least another 7!
Post a Comment