Well I wanted to be the first one to tell u happy birthday! So I went on a hunt for some old pictures but matt put them up in the garage so I didnt want to kill myself getting them or dent the car again. So this is the best I could do. BUT for a little birthday gift I decided that I would share some of my favorite memories from our friendship over the past 20 something years!
(these are in no particular order)
-Doing drive by's to the guys at the cat bus stops
-Watching "smokey puff a lot" dance at that weird club in the Sante Fe
-Remembering when a certain someone chucked a cup at your head (ok so this one isnt that funny but I will never forget it)
-Laughing so hard when we went to the CORONADOOO and that guy gave us a ride on the bike and his butt crack was showing the whole time
-On the same trip when we had to evacuate the van because of the ants
-going to disneyland and it rained the whole day and we got free ice cream
-Remembering how pretty you looked on your wedding day (ok a little sappy)
-Off roading my passat through the desert to get to school and we somehow managed to be late to seminary every day so we would just hang out in the car and get ready
-Last but no least our little shopping trip to the mall recently with all 4 kids ... most definetly an adventure.
I could think of a ton more just want you to have a happy birthday and Im glad that no matter what we have been through we have somehow managed to stay the best of friends. I love ya tons.
p.s. its probably a good thing that I didnt find those pictures because Im afraid if someone saw them they would nominate us for that show "What not to wear".
Friday, August 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Jana Jarvis
Posted by Matt & Mandy Evans at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANA!!! I love that you put the drive by bus stop story, I was just telling that story the other day. I have to remind you of our jumping the bink story, even though Jana wasn't with us, I still crack up everytime I think about it. We had some fun times!!!!!!
That is cute! Those old school pics crack me up. I had both of those pics back in the day.
aww..I almost cried..you are the best:) By the way..I love the one that you said about my wedding day because you did my makeup!! I love those memories and I love that our kids will now have memories...I freakin love you and I am so glad we're best friends!...by the way..I read your last blog about rachel's thingy..let me help you with ANYTHING you need..ideas, invites whatever let me help!! By the way, I now know you love me more than taco because of all the nice things you said about me:)
haha..Amanda you are such a good best friend! Wow...I forgot how pretty Jana really is..haha..I'm still the cute one tho...lol.j/k .wow, can you believe you guys have been friends for that long? Growing up together and playin drive thru with you and Rachel and Me and Jana..haha...and acting like we were the....well we'll leave their name out of it but i'm sure you know who I am talkin about.(neighbors) Anyway, Peyton is really really cute! Photogenic already..dang. You inspired me to tell Jana how much fun I have with her and how much I love our little memories together. Your cute!
Post a Comment