CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Im starting to count the days....






So I guess you could say I have been a little busy this week. I took some days off at the beginning of the week to get some stuff done around the house and I probably did a little to much because I couldnt move the next day. But I managed to to get my hospital bag together, finish the stuff in the baby room (which still needs a few finishing touches) organized some things in the garage and did a candle party! It's good to be busy though because its making the time to go by faster. I only have around 2 weeks left which is a little overwhelming but so exciting at the same time. I went to the doctor this week and I am already starting to dilate and thin out so atleast the process is starting. My family thinks I have dropped and that the baby will come earlier but who knows... I guess when he is ready to come out he will if not tax day it is. Easter was fun to go to the ward picnic and watch Laynie pick the eggs, Sunday was nice to spend the day with family and have a nice dinner. I am so lucky to have a husband that has been so good with helping me get everything done lately and he has not complained at all! He really is a good guy I dont know what I would do without him. Well here are some pics the first ones are for my sister in law Erica who keeps saying she wants a side pic, the next are of the baby room and last is Laynie in her easter dress. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Hey you!, the bedding is different than on your registry. I love it though. The room looks great. We need to do lunch before the bebe comes. You still look gorgeous (as always). Better be careful not to get too big or "someone" will think you are nasty and not like you because you'll be almost as big as him. Kidding. I'm glad our men are not that way!
Come out and play Peyton!

The Bishop Family said...

i cant wait to see peyton

Tyler and Mindy said...

The room looks great, Laynie looks adorable and you are glowing. I am nervous for you. Good luck. You will have to teach Matt how to blog so he can run home from the hospital and post some pictures of the little guy.

Kourtney said...

Sounds like you're getting a lot done. You look so cute! I can't believe you only have a few weeks left!

Lynette said...

Love how the room turned out. You look great! Can't wait for you to be done being prego! The end is the worst.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

hey, glad to see more pics. The baby still looks pretty high...HAVE FUN!!!

TIA EVANS said...

How exciting. I am sure things will go smoothly. i know you just can't wait to see your little guy. Good luck